We're hiring a Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager Job Purpose:
To help drive the awareness and growth of The Panoply and to deliver stakeholder communication programmes.
- Managing the company’s marketing initiatives.
- Using market knowledge, research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- The delivery and production of all promotional activity and marketing campaigns.
- Reporting marketing results and status to senior executives.
About The Panoply
The Panoply Holding plc is incorporated in the UK and is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange. Its main country of operation is the UK.
The Panoply is a digitally native technology services company designed for the “fourth industrial revolution”, where technological disruption has become widespread across all sectors.
The Panoply was founded in 2016 with the aim of identifying and acquiring best-of-breed specialist information technology and innovation consulting businesses across Europe to form regional clusters of group companies positioned to deliver services that help clients digitally transform their businesses for the automation age.
In the last two years, The Panoply has identified and met numerous potential target companies and has completed six acquisitions. In December 2018 it successfully completed a listing onto AIM, raising £5m of new funds into the Group.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Working with senior executives and group companies to develop detailed marketing plans for The Panoply.
- Working with other Group companies to review and develop their own marketing plans and integrate into the wider marketing strategy.
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and creating detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Working within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans.
- Establishing marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Adjusting marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Creating and overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements and other marketing-related projects.
- Organising events which will include internal meetings, stakeholder events and dinners.
- Identifying relevant award programmes and submitting entries.
- Communicating with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Creating monthly updates to acquisition targets and general “friends of The Panoply”
- Internal communications, probably video and email, to both founding entrepreneurs and all employees.
- Manage and deliver the annual report and interim financial results to include press release digital and physical reports.
- Web site updates, articles, news and coordination of content.
- Develop and manage a growing repository of Case Studies.
Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field (desirable but not essential).
- Qualified Chartered Marketer (not essential).
- Strong communication skills in writing, public speaking and interpersonal.
- Highly numerate with experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Very good at setting own agenda, a self-starter, capable of being independent and getting things done at pace.
This role is fulltime, based in London and reports to the CMO.
The salary is £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience. Other benefits will be advised during the recruitment process.
For further information, please contact:
No recruiters or agencies, thank you.