The Future Leaders Incubator, which first launched in 2019, aims to close the opportunity gap for underrepresented entrepreneurs. If we want to see our businesses prosper, we need bold, brave new leaders.
This Spring, the programme is focussed specifically on championing black entrepreneurs. We aim to address some of the unique economic and sociocultural barriers facing young, black, future leaders so that they can occupy and diversify the boardrooms of the future.
You will receive;
- £200 each week to give you time to focus on your project
- A one-off £250 working from home grant
- An introductory training course around entrepreneurship
- Weekly professional development workshops
- Weekly 1:1 coaching from a digital careers mentor
- An opportunity to pitch your business to an investor
- Aged 21-30
- Black (aspiring) business owner
- Have a product or service that you have started to sell
Apply NowClick Here
“My experience has been pretty life changing, I have had a space to work, learn and be around others. ”