The Panoply are working to help shake up the boardrooms of tomorrow by supporting diverse entrepreneurial talent today.
Collaborating with the h Foundation, we are helping to develop future leaders for the digital industry.
Do you have an idea that you are looking to get off the ground? Do you have what it takes to be a business leader of tomorrow? We want to hear from you.
Participants in the incubator programme will benefit from:
- Free desk space in one of our offices to work on your business for 2 months, for whenever you need it.
- A £200 weekly allowance to give you time to focus on your project.
- A three day introductory training course in London (travel and accommodation included).
- Weekly professional development workshops.
- A 1-1 careers coach and business mentor.
In order to be eligible for the programme you must be aged between 18-25 years old, not in full-time education or employment, able to commute easily to the office location and meet our diversity requirements.
If you’ve got questions please email email@example.com.
This opportunity is open at The Panoply’s following locations:
Applications are now closed, however please register for your interest in the next program.